The Sunflower Maintenance Solution enables organizations to manage preventative maintenance schedules, record emergency maintenance transactions and keep track of calibration status. Various types of maintenance schedules can be tracked:
Planned and Routine Maintenance: Sunflower allows organizations to set up schedules and maintenance templates. These schedules are assigned to appropriate property items and used to alert property managers when maintenance and calibration is due. Examples of this type of maintenance include: time or meter based calibration activities and vehicle service. Once the criteria to trigger preventative maintenance have been met, an email notification can be sent and a work order is generated based upon the templates that were assigned to the asset.
Unplanned and Periodic Maintenance: Organizations can create work orders as needed to record what work must be performed. Maintenance staff can record the types of tasks that are being performed and record additional attributes as needed for each task. Examples of these types of work orders include: emergency vehicle repair and one-time computer upgrades.
The Sunflower Maintenance solution provides organizations the ability to:
- Manage assets with preventative maintenance or calibration requirements
- Set-up automated notifications
- Record how much an item has been used or the condition in which it is performing
- Create work orders for scheduled and unscheduled repairs
- Capture statistics such as cost and frequency of maintenance activities by type and cause