Contract Property Management
The Sunflower solution for contract property management provides superior customer and management reporting, ease of use for end users, a world class technology infrastructure and the flexibility to meet changing needs and evolving requirements. The Sunflower solution is designed to support standard government property management processes for:
- Acquisition, use and disposal
- The DoD IUID initiative
- NASA and DoD financial reporting requirements audits (1984 and 2007 versions of the FAR property clauses)
- A number of additional requirements for civilian agencies, the DoD, prime and subcontractors and commercial contracts
The Sunflower solution supports program and mission success through cost effective lifecycle asset management.
Lifecycle Property Management: All required data elements for government property items are at your fingertips.
- Information related to the contract itself is stored and associated with item records.
- Transfers from contract to contract, or to customers or subcontractors fully supported and recorded Export item (or other) data in complete, readily useable format.
- Produce financial reports, such as the DD1662 and NF1018 when needed.
- Standard forms and processes supported, including generating DD250, DD1149, and PCARRS documents and files.
UID Compliance: Property Managers can identify, generate, print and upload asset information to the Department of Defense IUID registry with the Sunflower UID Solution.
Conducting Physical Inventories: Conduct wall-to-wall or scan and validate physical inventories. Capture physical inventory information through the use of hand-held scanners, spreadsheets, or on-line data entry.