Sunflower Systems enables you to comply with the Department of Defense (DoD) unique identification mandate:
Sunflower UID Solution is included as a part of Sunflower Contract Reports.
The Sunflower UID solution empowers organizations to support the DoD requirements for deliverable end-items, legacy items and property in the possession of contractors (PIPC). With the Sunflower UID Solution you will have the ability to:
• Identify items that require a Unique Item Identifier (UII) based upon the asset information already recorded in the system
• Generate a compliant UII, ensuring uniqueness
• Print labels when items reach trigger events
• Produce files to upload to the Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) and the IUID registry in approved file formats
• Transition contracts from DD1662 reporting to IUID Registry utilization
• Keep track of all transactions from relevant viewpoints
Sunflower offers flexibility by design, is simple to use and provides auditable results. Leverage Sunflower Systems’ Enterprise Asset Management Solutions to enable UID compliance as an outcome of your everyday asset management activities.